The Office of International Education and Development is pleased to announce Global Course Link, providing resources for faculty to connect their courses globally during the Summer and Fall 2020 semesters. For Summer, all requests will be filled virtually. Fall requests will either be filled virtually or in-person as circumstances allow.
OIED is available to help make and schedule global connections for your courses. Here are just a few examples:
- International student or scholar Cultural Ambassadors delivering a lecture or participating in a panel discussion sharing their perspective on a subject
- Returned study abroad students visiting your class to discuss their experiences
- Study Abroad advisors visiting your class to discuss major-specific study abroad options
- International student advisors visiting your class to discuss working effectively across cultures
- Facilitating conversation partners with students at partner universities
The form for requests is available here.
Once your request is submitted, it will be reviewed and responded to as soon as possible. All requests should be made no sooner than 2 weeks prior to the intended class to ensure availability.
Please reach out to Mallory Sadler, email@example.com, with any questions.