Speak honestly, be brief, and listen from the heart. These are three main rules of Way of Council, a facilitated dialogue that brings total strangers -- both international and domestic students -- together to listen and share stories about a given topic, theme, or prompt.
Come prepared to be present, listen, and share stories. Way of Council should last about an hour, and you are invited to share a meal (dinner will be provided) with participants following the Council. Please be prompt as the Council will begin right at 7:00pm. Everyone is welcome. No prior experience with Way of Council is necessary.
- Thursday, September 19
- Thursday, October 24
- Thursday, November 21
Register on AppSync
- Tell about a time when you learned something from someone very different from you.
- Tell us about a time in the last year when you felt overwhelming gratitude.
- Recall a time where you had an out of the ordinary encounter with a stranger. Tell us about it.
- Tell a story about when you achieved something, whether it was small or big, that gave you a life lesson.
- Tell us about a time when someone surprised you.