The Office of International Education & Development has established protocols to deal with a range of international agreement possibilities. The document listed below outlines the policy and guidelines to be followed when establishing international institutional partnerships. Please review this document for details.
- Fudan University
- Insigma Hengtian Software Ltd.
- Beijing International Studies University
- Shaanxi Normal
- Qujing Normal University
- Northeastern University
- Bishop Heber College
- Kristu Jayanti College
- Madras Christian College
- Madras Christian Council of Social Services
- The American College
- Chien Hsin University of Science and Technology
- National Taipei University of Education
- National Cheng Kung University
- Baden-Wuerttemberg Cooperative State University
- Otto Friedrich University, Bamberg
- University of Trier
- Karlsruhe University of Education
- Universidad de Alicante
- Universidad de Cantabria at Santander
- Universidad Pablo de Olavide
- Universidad Europea de Madrid
- Federal University of Pernambuco
- Catholic University of Pernambuco
- Universidade de Fortaleza
- Universidade Federal do Amazonas
Important note: All international travel, research and development is subject to university Export Control regulations. All participants are expected to be familiar with, and adhere to, these regulations. For further assistance with export controls, please contact...
Let us know how we are doing. Please leave us your feedback.