International Photo Contest
We are thrilled to be hosting the International Photo Contest again as a part of International Education Week. If you have an international experience, please consider sharing a photo with us! We have three categories: App State international students in the US, App State students in other countries, and App State faculty and staff engaging in international experiences. In the submission, you will have a chance to tell us about the photograph, or you can let it speak for itself. See below for more details.
Please read the instructions before submitting photos.
- Faculty and Staff submissions
- App State students in other countries
- App State International students in the US
- Submission specifications
- You are limited to 3 photo submissions. Each submission must have a unique google form submission.
- Photos submitted should be from August 2021 to November 2022.
- Please submit photos as .png or .jpg format (.png preferred).
- The larger the dimensions, the better (1200 x 800 pixels is ideal)
- In the comment in the Google album, you must include your name and the photo location (city and country).
- You may also include a creative photo caption.
- 1st place winners will receive a matted color print of their photo
- There will be a People’s Choice Award based on sheer number of likes for each photo submitted.
- Winners for the 2022 competition will be announced at the Global Symposium Luncheon on November 16, 2022.
- Any crude or rude material will be disqualified.
- Submissions are due by midnight on November 2, 2022
Submit Your Photos
Step 1: Upload your photo to the Google Photo Album for 2022
Step 2: Comment on your photo with
- your name
- program of study/concentration or position at App State
- location of photo and any other relevant info
Step 3: Fill out the Google Form. Please note - any submission in the photo album that does not have an accompanying form will not be considered for judging. You may submit up to three photos taken from November 2021 to November 2022.
Photo Judging Panel
Want to help us judge the competition? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.