Make a Virtual Advising Appointment
Can't find the answer to your question on our website? Make a virtual advising appointment or come to virtual walk-in hours:
- Mondays, 10:00am - 12:00pm
- Make an appointment with Karen Marshall - Undergraduate and Exchange Students, INTAPP
- Tuesdays, 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- Walk-In Hours. Come to Tuesday Virtual Walk-In Hours- no appointment necessary!
- Thursdays, 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- Make an appointment with Lindsay Pepper - Graduate and AppESL Students, Get Involved programs
- Fridays, 10:00am - 12:00pm
- Walk-In Hours. Come to Friday Virtual Walk-In Hours- no appointment necessary!
- For the most up to date information on immigration regulations and travel restrictions, please review our Frequently Asked Questions for international students and scholars during COVID-19.
- For additional information and resources, please see Appalachian’s response to COVID-19.
Whether you are an international student or scholar, U.S. student, faculty/staff member, or member of the local community, there are lots of ways for you to get involved. Read more.