Orientation: International Exchange, International Undergraduate, and International Graduate Students
New International Student Orientation is mandatory for all F-1 and J-1 students starting at App State.
F-1 undergraduate students must also attend New Student Orientation.
- Pre-Arrival Orientation (AsULearn Projects): Opens November 15, 2023
- Pre-Arrival Orientation (Synchornous meetings on Zoom): December 7 and 8, 2023
- Airport Pick-up at the Charlotte, NC airport (CLT): January 9, 2024
- Orientation (In-Person in Boone, NC): January 10 - 12, 2024
Log in to ISSSO Portal to access your New Student Arrival Plan, which includes:
- Airport Pick Up Details
- Insurance requirements
- Immunization requirements
Coming Soon: LINK TO ORIENTATION SCHEDULE
- Sunday - Airport Pick Up
- Monday - 12pm to 5pm
- Tuesday - 9am to 4pm
- Wednesday - 9am to 4pm